100% of your tax-deductible donation to Northwest Center helps to sustain and grow our programs, making a positive impact in the lives of more than 1,000 children, adults and families in our community each year. With your help, we can make a difference for many more.
Thank you for your support.
- DONATE ONLINE
- Make a one-time gift or a recurring monthly gift
- Ask your company to match your gift
- Donate by mail or over the phone: (206) 378-6389
Send and make checks payable to: Northwest Center
7272 W. Marginal Way S., Seattle, WA 98108
Attn: Eileen Harasimowicz
Northwest Center Giving Circle members are a committed group of individuals, companies and foundations who believe in the power of inclusion and the role Northwest Center plays in our community – as catalysts for change, advocates for inclusion, and providers of innovative services for children and adults of all abilities. An annual gift of $1,000 or more will enroll you in the Giving Circle and provide you with exclusive member-only recognition and benefits.
Thank you for your consideration to become a Northwest Center Giving Circle member today.
Through legacy gifts, you can direct your support to Northwest Center today- and make a difference in the lives of the children and adults we serve – for generations to come.
Legacy gifts can often allow you to make an even larger gift than you can right now, while still enjoying full recognition for your generosity. Legacy gifts can help reduce current and future estate taxes.
Legacy giving opportunities can include identifying/naming Northwest Center as a beneficiary through
- Bequests: Beneficiary of will or living trust
- Retirement Plans: Beneficiary designation of an IRA, qualified retirement and pension plans or annuities
- Life Income Arrangement (charitable gift annuity and charitable remainder trust)
- Real Estate: Remainder interest in a personal residence or other property
- Life Insurance: Beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Securities: Beneficiary of stock sales
If you have questions on any of the giving opportunities outlined above, please contact the Northwest Center Development Team : 206.378.6354